Why do we sell Red Wine Audio?

It is quite possibly the biggest question we should answer for our customers.

The answer is probably longer than you would expect.  It all began for me when my wife and I had our first child.  I started to listen to a considerable amount of music through a good set of Grado headphones.  However, with the headphones came the problem of driving them with a good musical headphone amp.  I searched and I found what I thought was the perfect match - a hand-built tube headphone and pre-amp was on it's way.  I can tell you the tube warmth and timing was beautiful.  As both a pre-amp and head   phone amp it simply excelled in my system.  That was until the dreaded hum presented itself...

After time spent changing tubes and having some trouble-shooting performed, we finally discovered what the problem was.  The unit was amplifying the 50hz hum created through the AC to DC conversion.   As a headphone amp, it was only sensitive headphones like the Grado that picked up on the problem.  As a pre-amp, the issue was pretty obvious.  In the end, the unit was sent back.

So it was back to my research - again looking for the right fit.  I was addicted to the tube sound.  But with the problems I had encountered, I was hesitant to go back.  I wanted the warmth and sparkle without the problems.  I wanted a dedicated amp for my speakers and a headphone amp that could deliver that special combination of tube warmth while still having some solid state grounding.  I knew exactly what I wanted, I just wasn't sure where to find it.

After having been told that I had champagne taste on a beer budget (by my not so friendly audio retailer), I decided that there had to be something better.  I searched and re-searched as much as I could.  I stumbled across Red Wine Audio by accident.  I can tell you that I'm glad I did.



When I discovered the stellar reviews for the well-conceived product, I knew right away that this was something special.  When I received the Isabellina HPA and Signature 30.2 Amp I was not disappointed.  Here was the product I had been waiting for.  Unique technology, no AC to DC conversion issues, wonderful warmth and beautifully musical.  With quite possibly the best customer service possible and audio products with all of the positives and very, very few negatives, Red Wine Audio have become future audio classics.

A friend of mine always says "there is no such thing as a coincidence".  Discovering Red Wine Audio has turned me into a believer.

Maybe it's time for you to discover Red Wine Audio for yourself.